Screenshot of the Zoning Review Web Map. Click here to view the map.
The Zoning Review Web Map replaced the Interactive Property Info Lookup Tool August 2022. It brings together many valuable datasets in one interactive web map. The data on the map is frequently updated. Primarily designed to lookup land use zones, addresses, approximate property boundaries, property ownership, and other property information, this map includes the following layers:
- Taos County Assessor’s Office Property Parcels (Town of Taos + 7 mile buffer)
- Town Limits
- Land Use Zones (Town of Taos Only)
- Historic Overlay Zone
- E-911 Addresses and Roads for Taos County
- FEMA 100-yr Floodplains (Special Flood Hazard Layers) and Letters of Map Amendment (LOMR)
- National Wetlands Inventory
Just like Google Maps, you can pan, zoom, and search by address. In addition, you can search by property code (UPC) or owner number from a property tax bill. When a property is selected on the map a pop-up window appears. Click on More Info to view the property record on the Taos County Assessor’s website.
If you need assistance or have questions about the map or data, contact Tim Corner, GIS Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org